1.Chemical Composition and In vitro Cytotoxicity of Essential Oils from Leaves and Flowers of Callistemon citrinus from Western Himalayas. Dharmesh Kumar, Mahesh Sukapaka, G.D. Kiran Babu and Yogendra Padwad. Plos One (DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0133823)
2.Manju Bala, Kunal Pratap, Praveen Kumar Verma, Bikram Singh, Yogendra Padwad. Ethnomedicinal potential of Tinospora cordifolia extract, fractions and pure molecules for anticancer and immunomodulatory activities. Journal of Ethanopharmacology (DOI:10.1016/j.jep.2015.08.001).
3.Pallavi Sharma, Supriya Sharma, Vikram Patial, Damanpreet Singh Yogendra Shantaram Padwad. Zebrafish (Danio rerio): A potential model for nephroprotective drug screening. Clinical queries: nephrology, 2014; 3(97â€“105).
4.Rajkesh Koundal, Kiran Rawat, Vijay K. Agnihotri, Ramjeelal Meena, Gopichand, Rakesh D. Singh, Yogendra Padwad. Temporal and spatial variation in quality of essential oil of Hedychium spicatum and evaluation of its antioxidant activity. Journal of Essential Oil Resesarch, 2014; 27(3):217-224.
5.Deepali Katocha, Dharmesh Kumar, Upendra Sharmaa, Neeraj Kumar, Yogendra S. Padwad, Brij Lal and Bikram Singh. Zephgrabetaine: A New Betaine-type Amaryllidaceae Alkaloid from Zephyranthes grandiflora. Natural Products Communications, 2013; 8(2): 161-164.
6.Mayanka Walia,Kiran Rawat, Shashi Bhushan, Yogendra S Padwad and Bikram Singh. Fatty acid composition, physico-chemical properties, antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of apple seed oil obtained from apple pomace. J Sci Food Agric, 2013; 94: 929â€“934.
7. Pankaj Gupta, Prabhat K. Singhal, Palakurthy Rajendrakumar, Yogendra Padwad, Ashish V. Tendulkar, V.S. Kalyanaraman, Reinhold E. Schmidt, A. Srinivasan and S. Mahalingam. Mechanism of host cell MAPK/ERK-2 incorporation into Lentivirus Particles: Characterization of the interaction between MAPK/ERK-2 and Proline-rich Domain containing capsid region of structural Protein, Gag. J Mol Biol. 2011, 410(4):681-97.
8. Yogendra Padwad, KP Mishra, Monika Jain, Lilly Ganju. Dengue virus infection activates cellular chaperone Hsp70 in THP1 cells: downregulation of Hsp70 by siRNA revealed decreased viral replication. Viral Immunology. 2010; 23 (6) 557-565.
9. Y.S. Padwad, K.P. Mishra, M. Jain, S. Chanda, D. Karan and L. Ganju. RNA interference mediated silencing of Hsp60 gene in human monocytic myeloma cell line U937 revealed decreased dengue virus multiplication. Immunobiology. 2009; 214: 422-429.
10. Effect of Hippophae rhamnoides leaf extract against Dengue virus infection in human blood-derived macrophages. Monika Jain, L Ganju, A Katiyal, Y Padwad, K P Mishra, S Chanda, D Karan, K M S Yogendra, R C Sawhney. Phytomedicine, 2008; 15 (10): 793-799.
11. Mishra KP, Padwad YS, Ganju L, Sairam M, Banerjee PK, Sawhney RC. Rhodiola aqueous extract inhibits proliferation of an erythroleukemic cell line K562 by inducing apoptosis and cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase. Immunobiology. 213 (2008) 125â€“131.
12. Mishra KP, Padwad YS, Jain M, Karan D, Ganju L, Sawhney RC. Aqueous extract of Rhodiola imbricata rhizome stimulates pro-inflammatory mediators via phosphorylated IÎºB, and transcription factor nuclear factor-ÎºB. Immunopharmacol and Immunotoxicol. 2006, 28(2): 201-212.
13. Yogendra Padwad, L Ganju, M Jain, S Chanda, D Karan, P K Banerjee and R C Sawhney. Effect of Leaf extract of Seabuckthorn on Lipopolysachharide induced inflammatory response in murine macrophages. Int. Immunopharmacol. 2006; 6 (1): 46-52. 14. Lilly Ganju, Y Padwad, R Singh, Dev Karan, S Chanda, M K Chopra, P Bhatnagar, R. Kashyap, R C Sawhney. Anti-inflammatory activity of Seabuckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) leaves. Int. Immunopharmacol. 2005; 5 (12): 1675-1684.